Code of Ethics for Research
Researcher in the institute must abide the principles of research ethics.
Follow the famous Idioms “Honesty is the Best Policy.”
- Research must be done for own original ideas.
- Researcher must keep documents as testimonials for activities like data collection, correspondences.
- Must be open to criticism or comments for own research.
- Do not use unpublished data, methods, or results without permission.
- Acknowledge all contributions made by others to the research.
- Avoid plagiarism in any form.
Follow the non disclosure policy wherever needed such as confidential communications, trade
or military records.
- Good manners and respect in the research group will be highly solicited
- Research should be socially and public benefit oriented.
- Do not carry out any unwanted experiments on the animals.
Following should be defined as Misconduct:
- Publishing or submitting the same paper in two different journals without telling the editors
- Avoid use of unnecessary material / technique to improve the impact of the research work.
- Using any offensive and personal comments for any author in your manuscript.
- Spoiling / copying others work in the laboratory.
- Stealing supplies, books, or data from laboratory / library / office.